Frequently Asked Questions
Our Web Applications should work under any mobile device: phone, tablet, laptop and desktop PCs running any operating system. However, given the disparity of systems, sometimes things may not work as expected.
The following should hopefully answer most of the issues you may encounter. If you don't find the answer to your question, feel free to contact us.
IOS questions - iPhone, iPod and iPad
How to add a website Bookmarks to your iPhone's Homescreen
- Open up Safari and load a web site.
- At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square. ...
- If you managed to tap that button successfully, you'll have a few options. ...
- You'll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon.
How to allow our Web Application to access IOS location services:
My iPhone refuses to ever allow location services.
Google Android questions
How to add a website Bookmarks to your Android device's Homescreen
- Launch Chrome for Android.
- open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu button and tap Add to homescreen.
- You'll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.