Where in the World? Randomly select a location on earth!

Where in the World should I go next?

Access the website:


This mobile-enabled web application will help you select your next vacation destination. It enables users to select a random location on our dear planet earth.

The application will will randomly select (using true randomness) geographic coordinates on earth and display basic information about the selected geographic location (Latitude, Longitude and Altitude) as well as the reverse geocoded description of the location.

Since about 70.8% of the Earth's surface is covered by water; this application will adjust the randomness of the selection to the remaining 29.2% of the planet that is covered by land!

Obviously, we do not endorse visiting random places without additional research, such as reading the Travel Advisories issued by the U.S. Department of State or by the Government of Canada; or by officials your own Country. And of course, use these powers for Good, not for Evil...

By accessing this application

you hereby agree to the terms of our Software Disclaimer.

*Google Maps is a trademark of Google Inc. By using this software, you agree to the terms and conditions of Google Maps.

For additional details

on how to use this application,

please refer to the user manual.

Now available for FREE on: